Friday, July 17, 2009

Yippee!!!

Yippee!!! It's Friday!!! Although the inside of this card reads,"It's happy hour somewhere". Kinda goes together with Friday,don't ya think? ANYWAY, this fun little number is a stamp from Art Impressions. I just paper pieced her dress,colored her with water color and highlighted here and there with Copics (I only have 2 colors, maybe I can ask Santa for some more) and glittered her hair with stickles. So there ya have it. BTW, I neglected to give you the deets on yesterday's card. So,okay...also an Art Impressions image,stamped on watercolor paper,colored with water colors and oulined again with (you guessed it!) one of the 2 Copics I own at his present time. Her hair is also enhanced with stickles and I added the flower cutouts which are up on dimensionals.Stuck on some rhinestone brads, and Voila! there she is.So, whether you are happy that it's Friday, or that it's happy hour(which can be every hour...'cuz let's face it, why limit happy to an hour?) I hope you have a great one. Enjoy, Edee

No comments:

Post a Comment