Saturday, July 25, 2009


Happy Weekend! Well....I think the reverse psychology may have worked! It's hot AND sunny today...so out to the pool we go! But before we do, here is a fun card featuring some VERY colorful and fun birds. I loved this paper (purchased at A.C. Moore's) it is Basic Grey, Lime Rickey/howdy doody. The bird is a clear stamp ( Michael's) for $1.00. I used my spellbinders, Labels One, for the orange and white backgrounds for the bird and paper pieced him with a scrap of some lime green check (absolutely no idea where from!) and the orange paper for the beak. Added some glitter and some colorfull ribbon and BOOM! there it is! Oh yeah...I popped up the wing with a micro-mini pop dot. And the lime green strip underneath it all is embossed with the large polka dot embossing plate (sissix) from stampin up. I hope you like it...it was lots of fun to make.These colors make me think of cool tropical drinks being sipped poolside. HMMM...sounds like a great idea! Have a good one...
EDEE: :)

1 comment: