Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm Baaaack!!!!


Hi there blog fans! I have been very M.I.A.and I DO apologize!Unfortunately I had to go back up to the land of OH for a funeral for my Aunt. And although this was a very sad gathering of family and friends, it did give me the opportunity to see some folks I haven't seen in quite a while. But the long car trips are starting to wear me down.(Not to mention the DH, who drove the entire way!!) We have another one this weekend to New Jersey. A dear friend's son is tying the knot and we are heading up for some power celebrating! Which brings me to today's card..it is a recessed frame card and my absolute first try at this technique, so it could probably be tweaked and tugged into better shape, but all in all not a bad first try (my opinion only, of course!) I hope you like! And so anyways...a funny thing happened yesterday at my friend Monica's. I was going on and on about my recent road trip and petting her sweet Sadee( Monica's BEEutiful Boxer) when she asked Sadee to stop pestering me (she wasn''t...I love dogs...and Monica was just being polite!). I told her that it was okay since Sadee and I were having a little tete-a-tete. Just as I said that, we both heard an all too familiar noise letting us know that Miss Sadee was passing wind! With that, Monica informs me that it was not a tete-a-tete, but rather a toot-a-toot! What can I say...I bring out the best in people and the wind out in dogs!!! Yikes! Have a great Tuesday.....TTFN, Edee

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is Nika! I so like your blog! We are from Russia. My husband and I to work with students. We organize many clubs to construct attitudes friendship and to speak them about the Christ. I have ladys club, we to do hand made cards, scrapbook, quilt and crosstitch. It is good opportunity to testify about our God and His love! Every Saturday I have craft club for ladyes. We do cards, quilt, crochet, cross stitch too. It very not usual and new to Russian culture. I to study from different blogs how to make cards, made quilt and to use different technics. We are missionary to the Far East Russia. We are russian. We live in city Birobidzhan, it is the Jewish region in Russia. A lot of Jews live here. They have synagogues and to celebrate religious holidays. But many of them do not know the Christ. We have 2 daughters. Polina is 9 years and Liliya is 3 years.And if you are interesting about us I shall be glad give answer to you. I will glad if you can write me.Sorry my English. Can I ask if you have some old stamps, can you send a little for our club?
    Nika
    --
    You can vizit to my blog http://christforchristglory.blogspot.com
    and our family ministry blog
    http://fareastrussiaforgodsglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete