Monday, August 3, 2009


Hello out there,blog fans! I thought I would share with you a card that I made for my nephew's Birthday. He is a really fun(ny) guy and is turning 15 this Wednesday. The image is from an image swap we did among our craft/coffee clatch group of terrific ladies. This is from Hambo and it comes with 2 sentiments...To a real fungi, and To a real fun-gal. I popped up the little mushroom and the bee. They were colored with colored pencils and OMS.Then layered with CS and placed over some Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip ribbon. I added some brads and some Crystal Effects (and just a little bit of stickles on the bee's wings.)The BG paper is Basic Grey. And the inside sentiment simply says...Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy! So, okay.... I have a question to ponder for anyone who has encountered this: Why is it that when you are at the Gym and are clearly exercising hard, breathing hard, sweating and are unable to speak, that someone comes along and strikes up a converstion when you cannot comfortably answer them? Do they really not notice that this is a bad time for idle chit-chat?Or is it that they are done trying to work off that bowl of Chubby Hubby ice cream and are now just dying to torture someone who is working off everything they have eaten for the last 5 years?! If anyone out there has encountered this strange phenomenon...please let me know your thoughts on this. Otherwise, I'm chalking it up to me being a torture magnet.Have a good one! I have to run and eat a healthy lunch now! (*#%%!)
Toodles,
Edee :)

2 comments: